Chief Financial Officer
The primary responsibility of this position will be accounting/financial management and administration of the company in Poland under the supervision of the General Director that operates in Europe. The Chief Financial Officer shall be responsible for overseeing the administrative and financial management, will provide technical assistance to staff in implementing and complying with financial and administrative procedures.
The ideal Candidate has University degree (business or economics); At least 3-5 years of experience in a big multinational production company on managerial positions (CFO, Finance Director, Plant Controller), experience in acquiring external funding and a very good English . From our Candidates we expect very good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure and excellent analytical skills. Advanced degree or accounting certification e.g. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) is also preferred.
- Supervision and oversight of finance, accounting and administration duties;
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff in the application of credit policies and procedures, while working collaboratively with sales, financial and commercial operations, marketing, and other land stakeholders;
- Record and accounts for daily transactions, ensuring accuracy and completeness of required documentation;
- Ensure sound cash management of local bank accounts and maintains petty cash fund;
- Manage and participate in credit and risk decisions;
- Financial planning and obtaining financing for the company;
- Creating business development strategies;
- Close cooperation with the Board;
- Process payroll, remits tax and other government contributions and reports to local agencies;
- Responsible for full accounts payable function from procurement through payment of invoices;
- Prepare monthly financial reports and internal management reports for the General Manager;
- Perform month-end closing and year-end duties such as reconciliations, VAT reimbursements, inventory lists, etc.;
- Responsible for procurement activities;
- Provide budget preparation with the assistance of Sales Director and Marketing Manager;
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration;
- Cooperation with human resources, assisting with recruitments;
- Manage IT Department and local information technology contracts ensuring infrastructure needs are met;
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the General Manager;
This will be an opportunity to create a company’s growth strategy working with a General Manager to provide leadership and coordination of the company’s financial planning, reporting and budget management functions.
- Several years of experience in a managerial position in a company dealing with the production (especially from Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning sector) ;
- Experience working in the Country Finance Officer, Finance Manager or Plant Controller role with international organizations;
- Experience in acquiring external funding;
- Experience in an administrative support including dealing with finance, controlling, procurement, HR and IT;
- Excellent oral and written English required;
- Knowledge of U.S., IFRS, and local accounting practices and relevant laws;
- Practical experience in strategic planning process;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Focusing on the objective, consistency, ambition;
- Motivation, goal orientation, responsibility.
Our client offers a challenging job in multinational working environment, unique opportunity to take part in international projects, well defined development path as well as attractive salary and benefit package.
If you find this offer interesting, please send your CV to: email@example.com
While sending your CV please include following statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"